HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver DownloadHP Envy 5660 Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our site HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP Envy 5660 Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP Envy 5660 Driver Download.
The HP Envy 5660 offers fast printing and great output quality. This printer is best option to create photo and text with high quality.It is also offering easy printing from your mobile device to increase productivity. The HP Envy 5660 is designed to help your printing case in your home or home office. Using the HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer will help you to finish task easily and fast, delivering laser quality output with inkjet printer. It has important feature that is needed by office like fax and ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) for scanning. It also allows you to print from a memory card, and you provides preview the images on its 2.65-inch LCD before you print.
You can use this HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer to print, scan and copy. It is also able to scan from memory card, as well as print from one. But if the printer connect to your network that connected to the internet will give you make a calling to HP's print apps on the front-panel touch screen to print content from an assortment of websites. The HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer come along with connectivity options such as USB, Wi-Fi, Wife Direct. It is possible printing from cloud if connect to the internet. The printer gives you easing printing option, not only print from computer, but you can print form mobile devices, tablet and soon.
You know, the HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer is compatible wit iOS, Android, Google Chrome, Kindle, Blackberry smartphones and tablets. Thanks to Wi-Fi Direct, you can print from your mobile devices directly. But if you use single computer, you can use USB tha available. It has 125 input capacity. The printer also completed with auto duplexer for 2-site printing. It is able to the separate photo tray that can hold 15 sheets of 4-by-6-inch photo paper. So if you choose this HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer you don’t have to swap out paper to switch between printing documents and printing photos.
You can enjoy 2 side duplex printing and will help you to save yout budget. It is also very suited for producing multipages documents. Photo tray has 15 shees of 4-by-6-inch photo paper. Using this HP Envy 5660 Wireless printer make you easy to print from other devices such as tablet, Android and etc. To edit photo you can use the 2.65-inch color touchscreen. The HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer has a good design and compact 17.9x16.1 inches. The printer also completed with 2.7” to set up, making configurations and other settings. For more detail about this HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer, you can read specifications bellow.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless All-in-One Photo PrinterFunction
- Print, Scan, Copy, Web, Photo
- Print speed black : ISO: Up to 14 ppm, Draft: Up to 22 ppm
- Print speed color: ISO:Up to 9 ppm, Draft:Up to 21 ppm
- First page out (ready) : Black: As fast as 18 sec, Color: As fast as 22 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) : Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume : 300 to 400
- Print technology : HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included : HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best) : Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and Print in Max dpi), Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- 2.65" (6.75 cm), Touchscreen CGD (color graphics)
- Processor speed : 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges : 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages : HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor : No
- Replacement cartridges : HP 62 Black Ink Cartridge (~200 pages), HP 62 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages), HP 62XL Black Ink Cartridge (~600 pages), HP 62XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~415 pages). [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
- Wireless capability : Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard : 1 USB 2.0, 1 Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Minimum system requirements : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6, Mac OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, 1 GB HD, Internet, USB
- Compatible operating systems : Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks
- HP ePrint capability : Yes
- Mobile printing capability : HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Mopria™-certified, Wireless Direct Printing
- Memory card compatibility : Secure Digital
- Memory, standard : 128 MB DDR3 Memory
- Paper handling input, standard : 125 sheet Main Input Tray, 15 sheet Photo Tray
- Paper handling output, standard : 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing : Automatic
- Media sizes supported : A4, A5, B5, DL, C6, A6
- Media sizes custom : 97.79 x 215 to 127 x 355 mm
- Media types : Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
- Barcode scanner : 18 to 22 lb
- Media weights, supported : Tray 1: A4: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP Photo Paper: up to 250 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 250 g/m²
- Borderless printing : Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Scanner type : Flatbed
- Scan file format : PDF, BMP, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical : Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth : 24-bit
- Scan size, maximum : 216 x 297 mm
- Digital sending standard features : Scan to email [via printer control app], From software: Scan to file, Scan to email
- File Format Supported : PDF, BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG
- Scan input modes : Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, SD card or E-mail
- Scan speed (normal, A4) : Up to 15 seconds per scan
- Copy speed (draft)
- Copy resolution (black text) : 300 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics) : 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings : 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum : Up to 50 copies
- Faxing : No
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) : 17.87 x 16.14 x 6.34 in 1
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H) : 17.87 x 19.80 x 6.34 in 1
- Weight : 15.04 lb
- Package weight : 8.21 kg
HP Envy 5660 Compatible System:Before you save and install the HP Envy 5660 Driver, you should know what operating systems are supported by HP Printer drivers.
• Wind 10 (32-bit)
• Wind 10 (64-bit)
• Wind 8.1 (32-bit)
• Wind 8.1 (64-bit)
• Wind 8 (32-bit)
• Wind 8 (64-bit)
• Wind 7 (32-bit)
• Wind 7 (64-bit)
• Wind Vista (32-bit)
• Wind Vista (64-bit)
• Wind XP (32-bit)
• Wind XP (64-bit)
• macOS 10.14
• macOS 10.13
• macOS 10.12
• ma cOS X 10.11
• ma cOS X 10.10
• ma cOS X 10.9
• ma cOS X 10.8
• ma cOS X 10.7
HP Envy 5660 Download DriverTo download and setup HP Envy 5660 Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup see bellow:
Download HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
Read More Drivers : HP Envy 4520 Printer Driver And Epson WORKFORCE ET-4750 Driver.
How To Setup HP Envy 5660 Driver
- Download HP Envy 5660 Driver and wait until complete.
- Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
- Please wait the installation until successful.
- Please restart your PC.
- Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
Thanks for visiting our site printerdriverset.blogspot.com, we hope you enjoy the HP Envy 5660 Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer's problem.