HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Printer DriverHP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our blog HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver Download.
It able to deliver high quality output, HP’s documentation can be improved and easy to use. The printer does look a bit bulky and admitted, but it is mainly because of the large document feeder that sits on top of the printer. The HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw size is only about 16-inches or 405mm, so you can put it easily and it may be fit on a desk even the desk is smaller. Buying this printer, you don’t need to worry where you want to placed it.
Using this great printer you will get 1200x1200dpi for mono, 600x600dpi in color scanner, it allows you ti scan documents in color and save file on the computer, Smartphone or others. But this HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw just can print and copy in black color or white. It also offers primary paper tray holds up to 250-sheets of A4 paper that is very suit for small office, for the second tray hold 10 envelopes or other types of paper for occasional use. Also it has 35 sheets document feeder for scanning. But it has no fax, if you need printer that can hold faxing you can choose others.
The printer has speed 30ppm, but according to the test for the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw is at 28ppm with marginally on Word Docs and ADF. This capability is still very good for small office or home office. This printer also deliver very good output quality (crisp, black text and smoothly detail outlines), it can be reliable to create business document. It can help to save your budget by printing up to 1600 pages, you can buy and replace ink directly from HP. Working out at 3.5p per page, that higher than printer in the same class, but it cannot print thousands pages per month. But you can get a high-yield cartridge and doubles the yield to 3500 pages.
You need to know, you should replace printer drum after printing 23000 pages, but it makes you save much money if using replacement toner cartridges. For detail about the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer you can read bellow.
HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw All-in-One Printer Specifications
- Printer function : Print, copy, scan, fax
- First page out (ready) in black : As fast as 6.7 sec
- Resolution in black documents : Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution technology : HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200
- Monthly duty cycle : Up to 30,000 pages
- Recommended for monthly page volume : 250 to 2500
- Technology : Laser
- Display : 2.7-in touch screen, resolution of LCD (color graphics)
- Number of print cartridges : 1 Black
- Replacement cartridges : HP 30A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230A (~1600 pages), HP 30X Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230X (~3500 pages), HP 32A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF232A (~23000 pages)
- Print languages : PCL5c; PCL6; PS; PCLmS; PDF; URF; PWG
- Automatic paper sensor : No
- Paper trays (standard) : 1 Main tray and plus 10 sheet priority tray
- Paper trays (max.) : 1 Main Tray plus 10 sheet priority
- Mobile Printing Capability : HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing; AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor; Google Cloud Print™ 2.0; NFC touch-to-print enabled; HP Smart App
- Connectivity (standard) : 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host); 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 phone line (in); 1 phone line (out); Wireless, NFC
- Connectivity (optional) : No
- Network (ready) : Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
- Ports : 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host); 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 phone line (in); 1 phone line (out)
- System requirements (minimum) : Apple OS X Sierra (v10.12), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Compatible operating systems : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8, Apple OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X El Capitan (v10.11), OS X Yosemite (v10.10) ; 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB.
- Memory card compatibility : Not supported
- Memory (standard) : 256 MB
- Memory (max.) : 256 MB
- Printer management : HP Printer Assistant (UDC); HP Utility (Mac); HP Device Toolbox; HP JetAdvantage Security Manager
- Paper handling input (standard) : 250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
- Paper handling output (standard) : 150-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing : Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity : Up to 10
- Finished output handling : No
- Media sizes supported : A4; A5; B5 (JIS); A6
- Media sizes (custom) : 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types : Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
- Supported media weight : 16 to 43 lb
- Media weights by paper path : 60 to 163 g/m²
- Power : 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 5.9 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 3.3A
- Print speed in black (normal) : Up to 30 ppm
- Energy efficiency : NERGY STAR® qualified; CECP
- Operating temperature range : 59 to 90.5ºF
- Operating humidity range : 30 to 70% RH
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 15.9 x 16 x 12.3 in 1
- Dimensions Max. (W X D X H) : 15.9 x 24.6 x 17.9 in
- Weight : 20.7 lb
- Package weight : 29 lb
- Warranty : One year limited warranty
- Software included : For Windows OS: HP Software Installer, HP Software Uninstaller (exclude Win8+), HP PCL6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), HP Connected, Device Setup & Software, HP Printer Assistant, HP Product Improvement Study, Online user manuals, HP Scan Driver, HP Scan Application, HP Fax Driver (4:1 bundle only), HP Fax Application (4:1 bundle only), For Mac OS: Welcome Screen, (Directs users to HP.com or OS App Source for LaserJet Software).
You may like also : HP Envy 7640 Printer Download, HP Envy 5660 Printer Driver Download and HP DeskJet 3755 Printer Driver Download.HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Compatible System:
Before downloading and installing the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver, you need to understand what operating systems are compatible to HP Printer drivers.
- Wind 10 (32-bit)
- Wind 10 (64-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (32-bit)
- Wind 8.1 (64-bit)
- Wind 8 (32-bit)
- Wind 8 (64-bit)
- Wind 7 (32-bit)
- Wind 7 (64-bit)
- Wind Vista (32-bit)
- Wind Vista (64-bit)
- Wind XP (32-bit)
- Wind Server 2016
- Wind Server 2012
- Wind Server 2012 R2
- Wind Server 2008 32
- Wind Server 2008 x64
- Wind Server 2008 Small Business
- Wind Server 2008 Itanium
- Wind Server 2008 Foundation Edition
- Wind Server 2008 Essential Business
- Wind Server 2003
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.12
- ma cOS X 10.11
- ma cOS X 10.10
- ma cOS X 10.9
- ma cOS X 10.8
- ma cOS X 10.7
- ma cOS X 10.6
- ma cOS X 10.5
HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Download DriverTo save and setup HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup sees here:
Download HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver
- Download HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver and wait until complete.
- Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
- Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
- Please wait the installation until successful.
- Please restart your PC.
- Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
Thanks for visiting our blog printerdriverset.blogspot.com, we wise you are glad with the HP LaserJet Pro M227fdw Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer's problem.