HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Printer DriverHP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our site HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver Download.
The HP Laserjet Pro M452nw is best to be use for small business, this color printer and compact design will help you to produce documents with high quality both back white and color. It has top print speed of 28 ppm, the Pro M452nw is capable to fulfill the needs of offices which are heavily reliant on their printed output day after day without incurring queues or work backlogs.
The HP Laserjet Pro M452nw offers wireless printing, although this printer looks simple, but this printer has a modern function that helps to ease printing like wireless. Using wireless will help all users to connect to the printer easily without using a cable. Not just PCs, Smartphones and tablets can also connect to the printer easily. With some connectivity options that can be used will help improve productivity.
This printer is capable of printing with high quality as other HP printers. The Pro M452nw comes with cutting edge toner technology and high yield cartridges that help you to produce vibrant prints every time. This printer completed with the colorSphere 3 cartridges that have function to ensure you can print the most consistent blacks and beautiful, vibrant colors.
The Laserjet Pro M452nw is able to print with resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and can be enhanced to 38400 x 600 dpi, for finely detailed documents. It has first print time in black 8.9 seconds and 9.5 seconds in color. The printer offers monthly duty cycle up to 50,000 pages for durability complete with both a 50-sheet multipurpose and 250-sheet input tray for handling a variety of document types from 3 x 5" to 8.5 x 14".
HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Printer Specifications
- Functions : Print
- First page out (ready) for black : As fast as 8.9 sec
- First page out (ready) for color : As fast as 9.5 sec
- Resolution for black : 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi
- Resolution for color : 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi
- Resolution technology : HP ImageREt 3600, PANTONE® calibrated
- Monthly duty cycle : Up to 50,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume : 750 to 4000
- Print Technology : Laser
- Display : 2-line backlit LCD graphic display
- Processor speed : 1200 MHz
- Number of print cartridges : 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Replacement cartridges : HP 410A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF410A; HP 410X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~6500 pages) CF410X; HP 410A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF411A; HP 410X Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF411X; HP 410A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF412A; HP 410X Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF412X; HP 410A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF413A; HP 410X Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF413X.
- Automatic paper sensor : No
- Paper trays (standard) : 2
- Paper trays (maximum) : 3
- Mobile Printing Capability : HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; NFC Touch-to-print; Wireless Direct Printing; Google Cloud Print 2.0; Mobile Apps
- Connectivity, standard : Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port; Easy-access USB
- Network ready : Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi)
- Ports : 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; 1 Easy-access USB
- Minimum system requirements : Mac OS X v 10.7 or newer; Internet; USB or Network connection; 1 GB available hard disk space Windows XP (SP2) (32-bit) or newer; 233 MHz processer or higher; 512 MB RAM; 400 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network connection.
- Compatible operating systems : Windows OS compatible with In-Box Driver: Windows XP SP3 all 32-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc), Windows Vista all 32-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc), Windows 7 all 32- & 64-bit editions, Windows 8/8.1 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets), Windows 10 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Windows OS compatible with Universal Print Driver (From HP.com): Windows XP SP3 32- & 64-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc), Windows Vista all 32- & 64-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc), Windows 7 all 32- & 64-bit editions, Windows 8/8.1 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets), Windows 10 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Mac OS (HP Print Drivers available from http://www.HP.com and Apple Store): OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite; Mobile OS (In-OS drivers): iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10 RT; Linux OS (In-OS HPLIP); SUSE Linux (12.2, 12.3, 13.1); Fedora (17, 18, 19, 20); Linux Mint (13, 14, 15, 16, 17); Boss (3.0, 5.0); Ubuntu (10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10); Debian (6.0.x, 7.x); Other OS: UNIX
- Memory, standard : 256 MB NAND Flash, 128 MB DRAM
- Memory, maximum : 256MB NAND Flash, 128MB DRAM
- Printer management : Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Driver Configuration Utility, Driver Deployment Utility, Managed Printing Administrator); HP Web JetAdmin Software; HP Proxy Agent Software; HP Imaging and Printing Security Center; HP Utility (Mac); HP Device Toolbox (Win 7)
- Paper handling input, standard : 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard : 150-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing : Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported : Tray 1, Tray 2: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 16K (195 x 270 mm, 184 x 260 mm, 197 x 273 mm), 10 x 15 cm, Oficio (216 x 340 mm), postcards (JIS single, JIS double), envelopes (DL, C5, B5); Optional Tray 3: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 16K (195 x 270 mm, 184 x 260 mm, 197 x 273 mm), 10 x 15 cm, Oficio (216 x 340 mm), postcards (JIS single, JIS double)
- Media sizes, custom : Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 3.94 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 14 in.
- Media types : Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, labels, envelopes
- Print speed, black (normal) : Up to 28 ppm
- Power consumption : 570 watts (Active Printing), 17.6 watts (Ready), 2.4 watts (Sleep), 0.6 watts (Auto-On/Auto-Off, via USB connectivity), 0.05 watts (Shutdown or Off)
- Operating humidity range : 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 16.2 x 17.8 x 11.6 in
- Dimensions Maximum (W X D X H) : 16.2 x 24.9 x 11.6 in
- Weight : 38.6 lb
- Package weight : 45.6 lb
- Print speed, color (normal) : Up to 28 ppm
- Software included : For Windows OS: HP Software Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), HP Update, Product Registration Assist, HP Web Services Assist (HP Connected), HP Device Toolbox, HP Product Improvement Study, Online user manuals. (Software varies by OS: WinXP/Vista = driver only); Windows 7: Full solution; Windows 8+ and newer: drivers only with more apps available in MS App store; For Mac OS: Welcome Screen.
HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Compatible System:
Before downloading and installing the HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver, you need to understand what operating systems are compatible to HP Printer drivers.
• Win 10 (32-bit)
• Win 10 (64-bit)
• Win 8.1 (32-bit)
• Win 8.1 (64-bit)
• Win 8 (32-bit)
• Win 8 (64-bit)
• Win 7 (32-bit)
• Win 7 (64-bit)
• Win Vista (32-bit)
• Win Vista (64-bit)
• Win XP (32-bit)
• Win Server 2012
• Win Server 2012 R2
• Win Server 2008 R2
• Win Server 2008 W32
• Win Server 2008 x64
• Win Server 2008 Small Business
• Win Server 2008 Itanium
• Win Server 2008 Foundation Edition
• Win Server 2008 Essential Business
• Win Server 2003
• macOS 10.14
• macOS 10.13
• macOS 10.12
• ma cOS X 10.11
• ma cOS X 10.10
• ma cOS X 10.9
• ma cOS X 10.8
• ma cOS X 10.7
• ma cOS X 10.6
• ma cOS X 10.5
HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Download DriverTo save and setup HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup sees here:
Download HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver1. Download HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver and wait until complete.
2. Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
3. Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
4. Please wait the installation until successful.
5. Please restart your PC.
6. Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
The HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Wireless Color Printer is suitable for small businesses to help create business documents more qualified and professional
Thanks for visiting our site printerdriverset.blogspot.com, we wise you are glad with the HP Laserjet Pro M452nw Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer's problem.