HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Printer DriverHP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our site HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver Download.
The HP Pro M477fdn comes with JetIntelligence functionality to print amount documents. It also offer speed printing up to 28 ppm, so you don’t have to wait for much time to print documents, it can be use to fill your printing needed every day. It is able to finish the job quickly, scan speed up to 26 ppm and copy speed up to 28 ppm. It is supported by fast printing, so working along with this Pro M477fdn makes you get easy in doing task.
Using this The HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Colour Laser you will get document with resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, and able to enhanced to 38400 x 600 dpi for more detailed documents. It supports duplexing in all modes for convenience. For monthly duty cycle of this HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn is 50 thousand pages. It is equipped with 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed that can be used for copying, scanning and faxing, with 50 sheets automatic document feeder (ADF). Also, complete with 50-sheet multipurpose tray, standard input tray is 250 sheets, and able to handling documents up to 8.5 x 14".
To make it easy you can configure and setting with 4.3" color touch screen on the front panel. Here complete with an intuitive menu system, also you can check printer status, navigate menus and more. Printing and scanning via USB port for single PC, but for easy connecting to the HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn via Ethernet or network. The M477fdn offers producing high quality output, so it able to help to create crisp and detailed documents, professional and rich.
HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Colour Laser Printe Main Features:
- Printng form smartphone or tablet
- 2-sided print, copy and scan
- Ethernet only
- First page out (ready) in black : As fast as 8.9 sec
- First page out (ready) in color : As fast as 9.8 sec
- Resolution in black : 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi
- Resolution in color : 600 x 600 dpi, Up to 38,400 x 600 enhanced dpi
- Resolution technology : HP ImageREt 3600, PANTONE® calibrated
- Monthly duty cycle : Up to 50,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume : 750 to 4,000
- Print Technology : Laser
- Screen : 4.3" intuitive touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Number of print cartridges : 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Replacement cartridges : HP 410A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF410A; HP 410X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~6500 pages) CF410X; HP 410A Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF411A; HP 410X Cyan LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF411X; HP 410A Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF412A; HP 410X Yellow LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF412X; HP 410A Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~2300 pages) CF413A; HP 410X Magenta LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~5000 pages) CF413X 
- Print languages : HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PCLm, PDF, URF, Native Office
- Automatic paper sensor : No
- Paper trays (standard) : 2
- Paper trays (maximum) : 3
- Mobile Printing Capability : HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Google Cloud Print 2.0; Mobile Apps
- Connectivity (standard) : Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port; Easy-access USB
- Network ready : Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Ports : 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX; 1 Easy-access USB
- Security management : Embedded Web Server: password-protection, secure browsing via SSL/TLS; Network: enable/disable network ports and features, SNMPv1 & SNMPv2 community password change; HP ePrint: HTTPS with certificate validation, HTTP Basic Access Authentication, SASL authentication; LDAP authentication and authorization; Firewall and ACL; SNMPv3, 802.1X, Secure Boot
- Minimum system requirements : OSX 10.7 or newer; Internet; USB or Network connection; 1 GB HD space, Windows XP (SP2) (32-bit) or newer, 233 MHz processer or higher, 512 MB RAM, 400 MB HD space, CD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network connection
- Compatible OS : Windows OS compatible with In-Box Driver; Windows XP SP3 all 32-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.); Windows Vista all 32-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.); Windows 7 all 32- & 64-bit editions; Windows 8/8.1 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Windows 10 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Windows OS compatible with Universal Print Driver (From http://www.HP.com); Windows XP SP3 32- & 64-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.); Windows Vista all 32- & 64-bit editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.); Windows 7 all 32- & 64-bit editions; Windows 8/8.1 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Windows 10 all 32- & 64-bit editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Mac OS (HP Print Drivers available from HP.com and Apple Store); OS X 10.7 Lion; OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; OS X 10.9 Mavericks; OS X 10.10 Yosemite; Mobile OS (In-OS drivers); iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10 RT; Linux OS (In-OS HPLIP; SUSE Linux (12.2, 12.3, 13.1); Fedora (17, 18, 19, 20); Linux Mint (13, 14, 15, 16, 17); Boss (3.0, 5.0); Ubuntu (10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10); Debian (6.0.x, 7.x); Other OS; UNIX
- Memory (standard) : 256 MB NAND Flash, 256 MB DRAM
- Memory (max.) : 256 MB NAND Flash, 256 MB DRAM
- Printer management : Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Driver Configuration Utility, Driver Deployment Utility, Managed Printing Administrator); HP Web JetAdmin Software; HP Proxy Agent Software; HP Imaging and Printing Security Center; HP Utility (Mac); HP Device Toolbox (Win 7)
- Supported network protocols : TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6; Print: TCP-IP port 9100 Direct Mode, LPD (raw queue support only), Web Services Printing, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Mopria, FTP Print, IPP Print; Discovery: SLP, Bonjour, Web Services Discovery; IP Config: IPv4 (BootP, DHCP, AutoIP, Manual), IPv6 (Stateless Link-Local and via Router, Statefull via DHCPv6), SSL Security and Certificate management; Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, HTTP/HTTPS, Syslog, FTP FW Download.
- Paper handling input (standard) : 50-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Paper handling output (standard) : 150-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing : Automatic (standard)
- Envelope input capacity : Up to 15 envelopes
- Finished output handling : Sheetfeed
- Media sizes, custom :Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional Tray 3: 3.94 x 5.83 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types : Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), postcards, labels, envelopes
- Supported media weight : Tray 1: 16 to 47 lb (up to 52 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2: 16 to 43 lb (up to 47 lb with postcards, up to 52 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); optional Tray 3: 16 to 43 lb (up to 47 lb with postcards, up to 40 lb with HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Automatic duplexer: 16 to 43 lb
- Media weights by paper path : Tray 1: 60 to 176 g/m² (up to 200 g/m² with postcards and HP Color laser glossy photo papers); Tray 2: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards, up to 200 g/m² HP Color laser glossy photo papers): optional Tray 3: 60 to 163 g/m² (up to 176 g/m² with postcards, up to 150 g/m² Glossy media); Automatic duplexer: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Print speed, black (normal) : Up to 28 ppm
- Operating temperature range : 59 to 86°F
- Operating humidity range : 20 to 70% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 16.4 x 18.6 x 15.7 in
- Dimensions Max. (W X D X H) : 16.8 x 25.7 x 16.3 in
- Weight : 51.2 lb
- Package weight : 58.9 lb
- Print speed normal (color) : Up to 28 ppm
- Software included : For Windows OS: HP Software Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), HP Send Fax, HP Device Toolbox, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Product Improvement Study, HP Scan App and Drivers, Scan to e-mail setup Wizard, Scan to Folder Setup Wizard, HP Update,Product Registration Assist,HP Web Services Assist (HP Connected),Online user manuals,(*software varies by OS: WinXP/Vista = driver only; Win 7 = full solution; Win 8+ and newer = drivers only with more apps available in MS App store) For Mac OS, Welcome Screen, (Directs users to HP.com or OS App Source for LaserJet Software)
Before downloading and installing the HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver, you need to understand what operating systems are compatible to HP Printer drivers.
• Win 10 (32-bit)
• Win 10 (64-bit)
• Win 8.1 (32-bit)
• Win 8.1 (64-bit)
• Win 8 (32-bit)
• Win 8 (64-bit)
• Win 7 (32-bit)
• Win 7 (64-bit)
• Win Vista (32-bit)
• Win Vista (64-bit)
• Win XP (32-bit)
• Win Server 2012
• Win Server 2012 R2
• Win Server 2008 R2
• Win Server 2008 W32
• Win Server 2008 x64
• Win Server 2008 Small Business
• Win Server 2008 Itanium
• Win Server 2008 Foundation Edition
• Win Server 2008 Essential Business
• Win Server 2003
• macOS 10.14
• macOS 10.13
• macOS 10.12
• ma cOS X 10.11
• ma cOS X 10.10
• ma cOS X 10.9
• ma cOS X 10.8
• ma cOS X 10.7
• ma cOS X 10.6
• ma cOS X 10.5
HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Download DriverTo save and setup HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup sees here:
Download HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver
1. Download HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver and wait until complete.
2. Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
3. Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
4. Please wait the installation until successful.
5. Please restart your PC.
6. Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
The HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Colour Laser All in One Is best choice for you home or home office to help produce the excellent documents business.
Thanks for visiting our site printerdriverset.blogspot.com, we wise you are glad with the HP LaserJet Pro M477fdn Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer's problem.