HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer DriverHP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver Download – Hello, Welcome to our site HP Printer Driver Download. Do you want to download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver? Don’t worry, bellow you will get the link HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver Download.
The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer allows printing, scanning, coloring copy up to A3 size and sending and receiving faxes up to 21.6 x 35.6 cm in size. HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format works for print, copy, scan and fax, A3 size. Comes with full connectivity features make it easy to connect to printers like from mobile devices. You can print more easily through Wireless, Network, AirPrint, USB. For the purposes of printing business documents is very appropriate using a color printer. Print speed (black) 21 ppm and print speed (color) 17 ppm. The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Wide Format is also equipped with a 6.75 cm touchscreen display that provides a navigation menu for printing, copy, scan and fax settings.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Professional and Affordable Printer
- Lets you print multiple documents using additional high-capacity inks (option)
- Offers sharper and clearer color print quality, and prints sharper black text (A3)
- Can be relied upon to print marketing documents in your business, including without margin and double-sided duplex page printing.
- Better print quality, waterproof, scratch and fade. The printout does not wear off though using highlighter text.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 has a legal-size ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) capacity of 216 x 356 mm, 35 sheets.
- Automatic duplex two-side printing, high printing speed, automatic paper feeder.
- Available touch screen panel like Smartphone
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 has a paper tray capacity of up to 500 sheets, plus a 250 sheet paper tray.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 easily connects to wireless networks and prints directly wirelessly.
- Lets you print directly from Smartphone, Android, Tablet, Apple or Windows.
- Comes with HP All In One Remote application making it easier for you to manage the printer from your smartphone.
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 printer comes with HP JetAdvantage Private Print feature that helps protect document files.
- Functions: Print, scan, copy and fax
- Control panel: 7.6 cm CGD Touchscreen, available buttons that you can choose (Home, Cancel, Help, Right / Left Arrows, Back), LED indicator lights (Ready, Error, Wireless).
- Quality black print (best): Up to Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print quality (best): Up to Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Using Technology: HP ImageREt 2400
- Monthly duty cycle:
- Monthly page volume: 250 - 950 (recommended)
- Up to 20,000 pages (A4)
- First page out:
- Speed 16 seconds for black (A4, ready)
- Speed 27.5 seconds for color (A4, ready)
- Printing speed:
- Up to 16 ppm for black (A4, normal)
- Up to 4 ppm for color (A4, normal)
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Speed of copy up to 16 cpm for black (A4)
- Speed of copy up to 4 cpm for black (A4)
- Max: up to 99 copies
- Resolution: Up to 400 x 600 dpi
- Reduce / Enlarge: 25 to 400%
- Lighter / Darker, Reduce / Enlarge, Optimize (draft, text, mixed, picture); Paper Size, Collation
- Normal (A4): up to 7.5 ipm (monochrome)
- Normal (A4): up to 5.5 ipm (color)
- Windows Scan Software supports file formats: RAW (BMP), JPG, PNG; PDF, TIFF, Mac Scan
Software supports file formats: PNG, JPEG-2000, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, RTF, TXT, PDF-Searchable.
- Scanner specifications:
- Scannertype: Flatbed, ADF
- Scan technology: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scan input modes: Scanning via HP LaserJet scans application or TWAIN-or WIA-compliant application software.
- Twain version: Version 1.9
- Duplex ADF scanning: No
- Scan maximum size (flatbed, ADF): 216 x 297 mm
- Optical scan resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
- Digital sending
- Standard: Scan to e-mail by HP Software
- Scan to application by HP Software
- scan to file by HP Software
- Standard: 203 x 98 dpi
- 600 MHz
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in Fast Ethernet 10 / 100Base-TX network port
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
- Mobile printing
- HP ePrint
- Apple AirPrint ™
- Mopria ™ -certified
- Wireless Direct Printing
- Via built-in Fast Ethernet
- Wireless 802.11b / g / n
- Standard: 128 MB
- Maximum: 128 MB
- Dimensions & Weights
Printer dimensions (W x D x H):
- 423 x 425 x 335 mm (minimum)
- 423 x 484 x 335 mm (maximum)
- Weight: - 16 kg.
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Compatible System:Before downloading and installing the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver, you need to understand what operating systems are compatible to HP Printer drivers.
• Win 10 (32-bit)
• Win 10 (64-bit)
• Win 8.1 (32-bit)
• Win 8.1 (64-bit)
• Win 8 (32-bit)
• Win 8 (64-bit)
• Win 7 (32-bit)
• Win 7 (64-bit)
• Win Vista (32-bit)
• Win XP (32-bit)
• Win XP (64-bit)
• Win Server 2012
• Win Server 2012 R2
• Win Server 2008 R2
• Win Server 2008 W32
• Win Server 2008 x64
• Win Server 2008 Small Business
• Win Server 2008 Itanium
• Win Server 2008 Foundation Edition
• Win Server 2008 Essential Business
• Win Server 2003
• macOS 10.14
• macOS 10.13
• macOS 10.12
• ma cOS X 10.11
• ma cOS X 10.10
• ma cOS X 10.9
• ma cOS X 10.8
• ma cOS X 10.7
HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Download DriverTo save and setup HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer driver and compatible to your Operating System (OS), manual setup sees here:
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Printer Driver For Windows, Linux and macOS ==> [Here].
How To Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver1. Download HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver and wait until complete.
2. Find the folder where the downloaded file is saved.
3. Double click the downloaded file to starting installation.
4. Please wait the installation until successful.
5. Please restart your PC.
6. Congratulation you have successfully installed your printer.
Thanks for visiting our site printerdriverset.blogspot.com, we wise you are glad with the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 Driver Download and may be able help you to solve your printer's problem.